Reordering issues

Mark Noller March 20, 2020

I am using the scrum next-gen templet.

I can insert new issues anywhere in the backlog but dragging and dropping to reorder is not working. Dragging issues from the backlog to a sprint does not work either. 

5 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2020

Hi Mark - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

This appears to be a bug affecting several users. I have entered a support ticket with Atlassian and will let you know what they say.

Mark Noller March 20, 2020

Perfect. Thank you for the quick response.

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 22, 2020
Mark Noller March 23, 2020

@John Funk Looks like the fix was pushed over the weekend. Thank you!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 23, 2020

Glad it's working for you!

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 20, 2020
0 votes
eren March 22, 2020

Same here. Duh, this is a fundamental feature JIRA - I’m out of words... 

Let’s see how many weeks this will take to be fixed.

...any bets? 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 22, 2020
0 votes
Deleted user March 20, 2020

@John Funk Same here, and it's affecting all our Next Gen projects.

Please let us know when it's fixed and if possible provide us with issue's link so we can watch it.

Thank you!

0 votes
Benjamin Lee March 20, 2020

This is also affecting me currently, and would much appreciate if we could prioritize this!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events