Remove Ecosystem Links

Georgios Dimitrakakis December 9, 2020

Hi,

I would like to know why the "Ecosystem" appear in my products and how can I remove it in order not to confuse my users.

Capture.JPG

Best,

G.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 9, 2020

They are links to systems your account has access to.  The Ecosystem specifically is the set of systems Atlassian document, support and work with the products.

I do not believe there is currently a way to get rid of them.

Georgios Dimitrakakis December 9, 2020

Hello again Nic!

Are the users going to see them or am I seeing them as the admin?

Moreover will the other users be able to post anything in there? I am worried if by mistake they put a "corporate" note on a public space.

Best,

G.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 9, 2020

The ecosystem ones are open to anyone who has an Atlassian account, but a lot of it is read-only.  The content tends to be clear that it's about Atlassian and I think a most people who stumble into it will take one look and think "this is nothing to do with what I want to ask/write about/raise" and simply go back to something more recognisable.

As an example, I've got this lot:

Screenshot 2020-12-10 at 00.01.21.png

I know what most of those Jira systems are for (heck, one of them is my own).  I just followed the link to the one I don't recognise and the content immediately screamed "Nic is not a contributor here"

Georgios Dimitrakakis December 11, 2020

OK! I see...

I will try it a little bit more myself and will see how this will end up.

Best,

G.

1 vote
Olivier Voortman September 21, 2023

Any way to remove all these spam ecosystem links ?

We never "connected" our bitbucket to that ecosystem and yet it appears right in the front page and in all sorts of menu.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events