Red colour when due date is breached

Rahul May 11, 2023

Hello

We re using Jira cloud, in Roadmaps we have Epics and when the due date of the Epic breaches it's should show in Red colour atleast some indication. Is that possible?

2 answers

1 vote
Kateryna_v_SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 26, 2023

Hi @Rahul 

There are no apparent indicators directly in the ticket, but an alternative solution exists. The SLA Time and Report for Jira add-on has a report in the grid-table form with a list of issues and indicators of exceeded or met SLA.

2.pngThere you can immediately see which of the issues is red and which is green. To do this, you must set up an SLA Configuration with a trigger on your Due date field.1.png

You can do it yourself using the 30-day trial of the add-on or schedule a demo call, where we can set up your SLAs together (my team developed the app).

Regards, Kateryna

1 vote
Steve Long -Evelon-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 14, 2023

Hi @Rahul

So firstly, I'm going to assume here that you want a check when the Due Date is after *today's date*.

I only say that, as when using a field other than Due Date for the end date of an issue, you will get a warning when the end date is after the Due Date (a little red triangle being shown). Might be worth checking this out to see whether this can achieve what you want?

Otherwise, unfortunately as far as I'm aware, checking whether Due Date > *today's date*, isn't currently supported. Maybe it will be in the future.

Hope that helps - Steve.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events