Recently, I noticed a black circle in Sprint Burndown Gadget: how to remove it

Vinay Sharma December 14, 2020

Recently, I noticed a black circle at bottom left hand side in Sprint Burndown Gadget: how to remove it.

It does not look good. Request Atlassian point of contact to comment on itSprint Burndown Gadget.jpg

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2020

Hello everyone,

Thank you for reporting this issue!

Testing on two different sites, I was able to replicate the same issue. I also found some other cases in our support channel and they are already investigating.

I created a bug and already shared it internally with the team responsible for dashboards:

Please, click on "This affects my team" and also watch to receive updates about the bug.

Regards,
Angélica

Vinay Sharma December 18, 2020

Thanks Angelica!

Like Angélica Luz likes this
0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2020

not seeing this at all. have you tried a different browser? or cleared cache?

Thanks Jack.

I added a screenshot to depict the issue

Cleared the cache, but black circle continues to be there.

I have been using MS Edge only no change in browser.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 14, 2020

Yes I saw the image but it doesn't help me. I don't use Edge and cannot (Mac). Did you try a different browser, e.g. FF, Chrome? Just curious if it occurs elsewhere. Also, your image is a bit cropped. Could you provide a full screenshot? Just trying to understand what that circle represents. Seems like an avatar or something odd. Is this a Classic or NG project? Do you have any addons that might explain this? Here is an image of what I see....

2020-12-14_13-14-49.png

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 14, 2020

Hi there,

I just reproduced this black dot symptom; it appears on the Sprint Burndown Gadget on dashboards with the Chrome and Edge browsers.  I have not tried FF.

Best regards,

Bill

Like # people like this

Thanks Bill for reproducing & confirming the issue. Request Atlassian point of contact to comment on it. Thanks!

@Jack Brickey The issue is with Burndown Gadget not with Burndown Chart report. Thanks

Joost Haverkort December 15, 2020

I can confirm this issue for me and team mates in the Jira Cloud Spring burn down Gadget. It's exactly as in the screen shot of @Vinay Sharma

We haven't noticed this earlier.

Like Vinay Sharma likes this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 15, 2020

Thanks to all for chiming in and clarifying it as associated with gadget.

@Vinay Sharma I will report to Atlassian given you are on free version. 

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events