Reactivating a Canceled Subscription

Dave White January 4, 2022

We had a Jira cloud instance with the X-Ray add-on, which we canceled.   I found out today that we need to migrate a few test cases to our Enterprise Jira Cloud.   Is there a way to reactivate a subscription to retrieve those test cases?   I've tried logging in but get the message that I don't have a subscription. 

1 answer

0 votes
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2022

@Dave White , how long ago did you cancel it? The only way to get it back is contact Atlassian, but according to their documentation, this can only be done within two weeks.

Once your site has been deactivated (i.e. your site has been taken offline), you have two weeks to pay your outstanding quote or contact Atlassian to have the site restored before your data will be permanently deleted.

Have the tickets been migrated? And it's just the xray data missing? If so, you could reach out to the plugin vendor and see if they have any of your data stored?

Thanks,

Kian

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events