Pull Request Status on Card

Hi,

I would like to know if it's possible to display the status of one or many pull requests that are associated with an issue on that issues card in an Agile board. Currently, there's a Chrome plugin that displays GitHub pull request status, but I work with BitBucket. This feature could tap into the native way an issue works, thus displaying any trackable pull request, instead of pull requests from just one particular hosting provider.

With this feature, it would be much faster to know if an issue that is "Done" can actually be released, since it's pull request must be accepted first to make that possible. Unfortunately, I haven't found a way to include this information neither on the card itself, nor in the Issue Detail View.

1 answer

Hi Anton,

You can't display the PR status on the card but you can display it in the Issue Detail View. To get that working you need to link your BitBucket repositories to JIRA using the DVCS Connector. Once this has been done you should see commit and Pull Request information on Issues and the Agile Boards Issue Detail View.

You might be also interested in Workflow Triggers to transitions issue automatically from Pull Requests being opened or closed.

Cheers

Alan

Alan, the 2 says agao I saw PR status on a JIRA card in sprint view. Then it went away. I want it back. Do you know why it showed up then disappeared?

Yeah, I had just got used to seeing the (very helpful) PR status icons on the bottom left of each card on the board, and now they've gone again!

The Pull Request status is known to JIRA , in fact it is still there on the detail view. I just really liked the little icons on the cards too!

We too found this very useful. Is there a feature request we can up-vote?

Any update on this?

I, too, would find this very useful.

I would like this too

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Emilee Spencer
Published yesterday in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: DeepAffects

Hello Atlassian Community! My name is Emilee, and I’m a Product Marketing Manager for the Marketplace team. Starting with this post, I'm kicking off a monthly series of Spotlights to highlight Ma...

34 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot