Project Status Field

Andriy Sushko May 24, 2023

Hi, 

I looking for a possibility to create Project status field which later I want to automize depending on the tickets statuses. 

I was thinking to add it to Project Details, but can't find any possibility to add a field to Project details. 

Maybe someone has any ideas or suggestion on a plugin that can be used for it?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Valerie Knapp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2023

Hi @Andriy Sushko , welcome to the community and thanks for your question.

I have recommended this app before, Projectrak - Take control of your projects in Jira | Atlassian Marketplace, for a customer with a similar use case.

Otherwise, with something like BigPicture, you can also get a view of the different projects in a Kanban board, so they have a status, but this isn't accessible from the Jira side. What I mean is, the data is only in BigPicture, so you couldn't use something like, a change to the project's status, as a trigger for an automation.

I hope this helps, but if not, give us your feedback and myself or someone else will try to help.

Cheers

Andriy Sushko May 25, 2023

Thanks, that plugin works cool. But it would be much better if there was built-in functionality inside Jira.

Like Valerie Knapp likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events