• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I am looking for a report, that can tell me which Projects have active issues and what those issues are, according to a date range. For example, for Project A, B, C, I want to see what Active Issues there are between 1/1/2019 - 2/1/2019.

3 answers

0 votes

Hi @Rolondo Talbott,

You can query these Issues through JQL. If you need further analysis, exporting Excel and doing data analysis is an optional way.

project in (A,B,C) and updated <=2019-02-01 and updated >=2019-01-01

0 votes
John Funk Community Leader Jan 14, 2019

Hi Rolondo - Ollie's query will work for the most part, but it depends on what Statuses you have mapped to "Active". The statuses in your workflow will determine which ones should be used. At the very least, it should not include Backlog and Done and those are not Active statuses. 

Hi John,

Yes, these would be Active Issues (not including the Backlog). So would I still use the JQL?

John Funk Community Leader Jan 15, 2019

Yes, you would still use JQL to create the Filter. 

Thanks, are you aware of a listing of commonly uses JQL queries?

John Funk Community Leader Jan 15, 2019

The query will need to be specific to the statues you use in your workflow. If you are on a ticket and click on the View Workflow, it will show you all of the statuses. Then you can write a query something like, project = xyz and status in ("In Progress", Testing, Deploy) where the statuses are what are in your workflow (minus backlog and done).

Does that help?

Hi @Rolondo Talbott 

Now is available add-on which automatically saves all history of issues changes, ordered by the date. It's Issue History for Jira Cloud.

Plug-in allows:
- Use filters to select issues list.
- Set columns to show different fields on the report grid.
- Apply custom date range to filter results.

At the Atlassian Marketplace you can get more information about the add-on and try the trial version of it.

If you have any question, please contact me directly zoryana@saasjet.com.2019-03-26_21-39-10.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Software

Presenting the "Best of 2020" Jira Software roundup!

Catch up with Atlassian Product Managers in our 2020 Demo Den round-up! From Advanced Roadmaps to Code in Jira to Next-Gen Workflows, check out the videos below to help up-level your work in the new ...

4,488 views 5 15
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you