Problem refresh page

Jeanne ROBERT December 1, 2020

Hello ! 

We have a problem since about 1 week, all people from our agency (not just me).

When we search a task on the search bar, the page doesn't change. I have to refresh the page to see the update. 

We've never had this problem before and it's very restrictive

Do you know why and how stop that ? 

Thank you very much for your help.

Jeanne

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2020

Hi Jeanne,

is this happening for a specific browser only (Chrome, Firefox) and does a short test with an alternative browser show the same behaviour?

Were there any changes that were applied to all PCs of the agency (for example a global rollout of browser updates, browser addon changes or an operation system update)?

Were there any changes in Jira made (probably to Apps)?

Were there any changes made to the browsers of the users in the agency (for example: "IT rolled out an ad blocker on all systems")?

Cheers,
Daniel

Giacomo Tufano December 10, 2020

Hi,

the same here. the page does not refresh when clicking a sub-task or linked issue.

using Chrome last version (87)

another refresh error: in a ticket Service Desk I see SLAs panel on the right, I click on a linked issue (jira issue) and on the right i still see the SLAs panel, but it is in error. 

if I refresh the page, the SLAs panel disappears (it shouldn't be there, so it is ok)

sla_panel.png

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 10, 2020

In case this is happening on others browsers as well and won't go away after some time you could contact Atlassian Support for a diagnosis as well (applies to all plans except the "Free" plan).
It was reported that attaching a generated HAR file (please see here) could contribute to an easier finding of the root cause.

In case you have Apps installed it could also be of help to disable them for a short test (maybe outside hours when users need the availability of the instance):
https://confluence.atlassian.com/upm/disabling-and-enabling-apps-273875716.html

Disabling or enabling all apps (using Safe Mode)

Running your Atlassian Server application in Safe Mode disables all user installed apps at once. All apps that were disabled when you entered Safe Mode will be re-enabled when you exit Safe Mode.

To enable safe mode: 

1. From the top navigation bar in your application, choose > Add-ons or Manage apps

2. Choose Enable safe mode at the bottom of the page.

All user-installed apps are disabled and your application now runs in safe mode, as indicated by the message on the page.

You can now individually enable or uninstall apps.

When finished, you can exit safe mode by clicking one of these links in the Safe Mode banner:
Exit Safe Mode and restore the previous configuration enables user-installed apps, restoring your configuration to the state before you entered Safe Mode.
Exit Safe Mode and keep the current configuration enables user-installed apps, keeping all changes made to your configuration while in Safe Mode.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events