Priority display exception

彥宏_Luke_ 劉 May 16, 2023

May I ask what is the reason. It has been confirmed that the correct Priority Scheme has been associated with the correct Project, but the old wrong Priority still appears.

For example I have two priority schemes where scheme A contains "high" and "low" and scheme B contains "P1" and "P2" today
I replaced B with A, but I still see "P1" for B scheme on the issue

------example example--------

ssstc_p3_02.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2023

Hi @彥宏_Luke_ 劉 ,

based on the provided screenshot it seems that you are still replacing the old scheme with the new one. During that operation JIRA is asking u a mapping between the old and the new values. Please go ahead with that mapping and then click on next. All the existing issue with P3 values, for example, will be updated with the new mapped value.

Hope this clarifies,

Fabio

彥宏_Luke_ 劉 May 17, 2023

Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ 

First of all, thank you for your answer, I also have to continue to the next step.
But maybe I didn't express it clearly enough😅. What I want to express is that after these steps are confirmed and executed, I can still see "P3" instead of the new "High" on the issue.
It should be able to display "High" correctly, which is what I want~👍

"High" ⭕
"P3" ❌

Regards
Luke

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2023

hey @彥宏_Luke_ 劉 , verify that new scheme has beene associated to your project. Moreover, please try to reindex your project.

Like 彥宏_Luke_ 劉 likes this
彥宏_Luke_ 劉 May 17, 2023

Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ 

Ok, I have confirmed that Scheme is associated with Project.
So, the next step is just for Project Reindex, right?

I'll try this method

Thanks you & Kind Regards
Luke

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 18, 2023

Hey @彥宏_Luke_ 劉 ,

did u solve?

彥宏_Luke_ 劉 May 18, 2023

Sorry for being busy recently, the problem seems to be solved now, thank you for your help! Very useful!

If I have any other questions, I will come back here to ask you. Thank you so much!!

Suggest an answer