Printing specific cards from Kanban board

Madhumitha Hariharan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 9, 2019

Hello,

I have about 5 swim lanes in my Jira Kanban board and I want to print the Jira cards only from the first two lanes. (say Triage and Analysis) Is there a way to achieve this? 

I do not want to use the shift key and select manually. (since this doesn't work for multiple epics) 

Thanks,

Regards,

MH

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Thomas B
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2019

Hi @Madhumitha Hariharan,

Go to the JIRA Search on to upper right in the UI and hit enter. This will bring you to the Search section. In this section, you can create a JQL similar to this: project in (ADHOC, GEN, TD) and status in ("In Progress", "In Review")

You will have different project keys and statuses based on what you want. From here, you can select "Export" feature in the top right and export all those issues. Please let me know if this solves your question.

Thanks!

- Thomas 

Madhumitha Hariharan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 9, 2019

Worked perfectly!! Thank you so much for your help Thomas.  

(Of course my search was in a different corner :) )

Like Thomas B likes this
Thomas B
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2019

Awesome, I'm glad everything worked! The JQL is very powerful for searching, exporting and bulk editing issues in Jira. 

Have a good one! Thanks!

Suggest an answer