Print a Sprint Report

Sara Shower April 15, 2019

Hello.  For some time, I have been printing a sprint report at the end of each sprint to save and share with key stakeholders.  I've used the Print to PDF option and it saves whereever I want, no problems. However, my organization recently had some sort of upgrade, and I've noticed now that this functionality doesn't work - meaning that if my report is more than one page, it doesn't print beyond the first page.  I also went back and tried to reprint old reports that this had worked for successfully previously and same thing.

Have others seen this?  Is there a fix?  Or is there another way to save the Sprint Report?

4 answers

1 vote
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 16, 2019

Hi Sara,

Can you explain in a bit more detail how you are printing to PDF? are you using the print functionality in your web browser to accomplish this?

When you say that your organization did an upgrade was that to the version of Jira that you are using?  If so what version are you currently running?  If not could you be more specific about what was upgraded?

I'm running Jira 7.5.0 & using Chrome 73.0.3683.103 I'm currently able to print a sprint report to PDF without any issues. I can see all three pages.

-James

Sara Shower April 19, 2019

Apologies for my delay.  Yes, I am trying to print to PDF by using the print functionality in my web browser.

Checked with a Jira admin, and we were on 7.13.1 and moved to 8.02.02.  Not sure if that is what is causing this or not - but might be likely. 

I am able to Print to PDF other reports with multiple pages with no issue.  

Michael Shull June 21, 2019

I am also having this issue since upgrading from version Jira 7.X to 8.1. I cannot print an entire report. Only the first page. I have tried in Chrome and Edge browsers. Any help would be appreciated!

Chris Lange July 11, 2019

Same issue using version 8.1

Brendan Cannon October 18, 2019

Same issue for me on version 8.3.0

0 votes
Chris Lange April 19, 2021

I explored the Jira issue list and found the following issues. I am not sure if they are all duplicates. 

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-69707

Appears to be directly the issue we are discussing here. Listed as "Gathering Impact". 

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-69300

May be a duplicate of -69707. Is closed. States that it is fixed in version 8.4.2. 

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-62377

Refers to printing issues from the issue page. Similar, but not the same as our issue. Is closed. Includes workarounds. This does provide a way to print all issues closed within one sprint but not the full sprint report.

0 votes
Brian Haacke November 10, 2020

any updates or resolutions for this?  

0 votes
Michael Nicholson July 23, 2019

Using version 8.2 I have the same issue. Wasn't a problem in 7.X.

Suggest an answer