Recognition

• Give kudos
  • My kudos

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Print a Sprint Report

Hello.  For some time, I have been printing a sprint report at the end of each sprint to save and share with key stakeholders.  I've used the Print to PDF option and it saves whereever I want, no problems. However, my organization recently had some sort of upgrade, and I've noticed now that this functionality doesn't work - meaning that if my report is more than one page, it doesn't print beyond the first page.  I also went back and tried to reprint old reports that this had worked for successfully previously and same thing.

Have others seen this?  Is there a fix?  Or is there another way to save the Sprint Report?

2 answers

1 vote
Jimmy Seddon Community Leader Apr 16, 2019

Hi Sara,

Can you explain in a bit more detail how you are printing to PDF? are you using the print functionality in your web browser to accomplish this?

When you say that your organization did an upgrade was that to the version of Jira that you are using?  If so what version are you currently running?  If not could you be more specific about what was upgraded?

I'm running Jira 7.5.0 & using Chrome 73.0.3683.103 I'm currently able to print a sprint report to PDF without any issues. I can see all three pages.

-James

Apologies for my delay.  Yes, I am trying to print to PDF by using the print functionality in my web browser.

Checked with a Jira admin, and we were on 7.13.1 and moved to 8.02.02.  Not sure if that is what is causing this or not - but might be likely. 

I am able to Print to PDF other reports with multiple pages with no issue.  

I am also having this issue since upgrading from version Jira 7.X to 8.1. I cannot print an entire report. Only the first page. I have tried in Chrome and Edge browsers. Any help would be appreciated!

Same issue using version 8.1

Same issue for me on version 8.3.0

Using version 8.2 I have the same issue. Wasn't a problem in 7.X.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

How to create Jira issus from Excel file?

When to use CSV importer When managing your processes in Jira, there are many occasions where you need to create a lot of tasks. Creating them one by one will cost you a lot of time and effort and i...

4,615 views 22 33
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you