Prime Timesheet for Jira

Baiba Bergmane January 12, 2021

Hello! 

Is there anything wrong with the Timesheet report and Jira plugin? I did not receive our report yesterday evening and today when tried to look at the report in Jira, it did not load in and when I couldn’t succesfully open it I got this message (picture attached). Screenshot 2021-01-13 at 07.29.00.png

2 answers

0 votes
Baiba Bergmane January 13, 2021

@Dirk Ronsmans thanks! Somehow their support email did not work the first time when tried to send them a message, so posted a question here, but tried after some time and yes, they have some issues, but they are on it to resolve them. 

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2021

Great!

Remember they also have a support portal if mail should not work :)

https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/6/group/31

Like Baiba Bergmane likes this
0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2021

HI @Baiba Bergmane ,

I'm seeing multiple questions/issues about this pop up in the community today. So my guess would be "yes" :)

I think it would be prudent to just contact them directly to see if they have any issues ongoing.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events