Pre Breach Email Alerts

Matt Torr March 24, 2023

I had an open ticket earlier that said that it was about to breach.

I responded to the ticket and changed the ticket status which should have re set and paused the breach timer.

However, every 5 minutes since the first alert I am still getting pre breach alerts.

It has now passed the time of when the breach should have occured and we are still getting alerts come to our inbox.

Can anyone advise how to stop this?

1 answer

1 vote
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2023

Hi @Matt Torr and welcome to the Community!

It looks as though an automation rule is doing this and it seems as if it fires automatically every 5 minutes on issues that meet certain criteria.

While it is very hard to tell what the configuration is without seeing it, most likely the filter or criteria that select the issues to warn users about are probably not restricted enough. If you can access the issue that triggers the notifications, you should be able to locate the automation rule that is firing every five minutes on the right hand side of your issue screen under Rule executions:

Screenshot 2023-03-25 at 13.37.25.png

With the appropriate permissions, you should be able to access the rule configuration and find out why it keeps sending the same notification over and over again.

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events