Power BI plug in for Jira

Jo Newman-Bosak August 19, 2022

I'm looking for information on the Power BI plug in for Jira. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

3 answers

2 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Anna Odrynska - Alpha Serve
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2022

Hi @Jo Newman-Bosak 

If you're looking for the opportunity to connect Jira to Power BI using the plugin, but not other integration options, feel free to try our Power BI Connector for Jira app.

It is an Enterprise-grade and Cloud Fortified app with 4k+ installs that was originally designed for excellent performance for big Jira data export amounts. 

Feel free to reach out to us in case you need any assistance with configuration or use: support@alpha-serve.com. My colleagues from the support team would be happy to help.

Anna from Alpha Serve

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2022

Hi @Jo Newman-Bosak ,

I have not looked at this in sometime however, you shouldn't need any plug-in. As a starter have a look at this site - explore-your-jira-data-with-power-bi . I know that I previously said this up and it worked just fine for my needs.

TT August 30, 2022

Hi Jack,

Thank you for providing the link. The Try Jira With Power BI button does not work. I could not find Jira content pack anywhere. Could you share more details on how to use it? 

Very much Appreciate your help,

Tess

0 votes
Maksym Kaprarenko _DOIT-BI_ August 19, 2022

Hi @Jo Newman-Bosak

Nice to meet you!

If you are searching for an easy way to connect your Jira with Power BI, you can try our Microsoft Power BI Connector for Jira.

If you will have any questions, please feel free to contact support@doit-bi.com at your convenience.

Best regards, 

Maksym {DOIT-BI team} 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 19, 2022

Hi @Maksym Kaprarenko _DOIT-BI_ , thanks for sharing the addon. you may want to update your Community profile to include a lozenge identifying your affiliation. Atlassian-Community-guidelines-for-Marketplace-vendors-and-Partners 

Maksym Kaprarenko _DOIT-BI_ August 19, 2022

Hi @Jack Brickey

Many thanks for your notice. Will do so asap.

Best regards,

Maksym

Like Jack Brickey likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events