Plugin expiry notification mail

Rajesh Ramankutty July 23, 2019

We want to know is there a way or plugin, Which triggers Alert notification(Email) for plugins license expiry priorly. This will helps us to act earlier.

2 answers

0 votes
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2019

Hi Rajesh,

a suggestion from me as a former technical contact in a company and now one of the partners in the Atlassian ecosystem. Reach out to an Atlassian partner in your region and let them take care of co-terming your application and app licenses. It's not something that's gonna cost you money, it's even gonna save you money (depending on the partner) if they take care of your renewals. And so you will have one renewal date a year which makes managing everything very easy and a proper invoice is always nice for accounting. I know this doesn't really answer your question for an app but I hope you find it useful anyway.

Best, Max

0 votes
Lady Di
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 23, 2019

Recently this plugin appeared https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220678/license-reminder?hosting=server&tab=overview. I do not know how working and reliable it is, but according to the description, what you need. Do not forget to test on the test environment before installation.

Thank you so much for your responce i will look in to it @Lady Di 

Hi we want to jira core and soft version 7.13.0 but its compactible for 8.0 verion any other solution is there means kindly suggest me.

Rajesh Ramankutty July 24, 2019

@Lady Di any other solution is avilable?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events