Pie chart Labels Enhancement

Pratik Kumar Behera February 22, 2021

I have a data set: Issue vs Label

1> IssueTitle1 | LabelA LabelB LabelC

2> IssueTitle3 | LabelA LabelX LabelY

3> IssueTitle7 | LabelX LabelB 

4> IssueTitle5 | LabelA 

Now I want to plot a pie chart for issues having LabelA and LabelX.

#The available pie chart returns me all the Labels.
Jira Query modifications using "Labels IN(LabelA, LabelX)" doesn't help.

Enhancement: Need extra parameterization for fields like Labels, Internal Labels, Components 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tom Harris - Old Street
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2021

Hi @Pratik Kumar Behera ,

As @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- has said, I don't think it is possible to do this directly with the built-in reports. However, this was one of the specific use cases we had when developing Custom Charts for Jira.

Using Custom Charts, you can simply hide the labels you don't want to see and merge multiple labels together directly in the chart editor.

Custom Chart labels.gif

You can try the app right now on our interactive app playground.

I hope that helps with your question.

Kind regards,

Tom - Custom Charts Team

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 23, 2021

You will need to find or write an app that does this, one that can tell the people viewing it "there's a whole load of data missing from this chart because the author has set it up to ignore some of the data"

I am not aware of any app that can provide this directly, but some of the reporting apps may be able to help you.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events