Permissions for each Project

amerkulov December 7, 2021

Hey, I would like to know about opportunity to configure admin access for each project. For example, we have 10 projects and I would like to give admin access to someone BUT only for 1 project, is it possible?

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2021

Hello, @amerkulov ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

The answer to what you need are Project Roles.  These roles are defined by the Jira administrator.  One of the standard project roles is Administrator.  This allows whoever is assigned that role administration privileges for that project.

More details are here: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/view-and-edit-project-role-permissions/

okey, I have already had Administrator permission in project, but I can't change workflow for it Screenshot_3.png

Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2021

To modify workflows, you need to be a Jira administrator.

If you're looking to manage more aspects of the project, you may need to consider a team-managed project.

1 vote
Answer accepted
Fernando Eugênio da Silva
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 7, 2021

@amerkulov , hi!

You can go to the "People" tab and add the user with the project role "Administrators".

Then I recommend reviewing the permissions scheme and validating which permissions the project role "Administrators" is associated with.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events