Permissions doesn't work

Joanna Gutowska April 3, 2018

Hello,

I'm having problems with checking worklogs in some of our projects. I have all of the permissions and I am a main admin, and still I can't see all monthly reports. 

For example, I checked user report for March and it showed me 144h. Then, my colleague, who has the same permissions, did the same and 152 hours showed up. As we made reports of all users for whole March I had about 3.5k hours visible and he had above 5k. 

How can I fix it? 

Joanna

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Christopher Jaksch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2018

Hi @Joanna Gutowska,

could it be possible that some projects have set issue security schemes and you aren't included in all security levels? This would mean, you aren't able to see all issues of restricted projects.

Please try to check if that's the case: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/configuring-issue-level-security-938847117.html

Hope that helps.

Best wishes
Chris (STAGIL)

Joanna Gutowska April 4, 2018

Hi @Christopher Jaksch,

this configuration helped, thanks a lot! 

best

Joanna

Christopher Jaksch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 4, 2018

Hi @Joanna Gutowska

happy to hear.

Can you tag my answer as resolution to your question?

Thanks and best wishes
Chris (STAGIL)

Joanna Gutowska April 4, 2018

done! :)

Suggest an answer