Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Original estimate field is missing (Ive added 'Time Tracking' field to the screen)

Hello Atlassian Team,

All of a sudden the Original estimate field is missing from the several screen including the default screen. Ive added 'Time Tracking' field to the screens and even then Original Estimate is not showing up. We have validations built for this and now we have disabled them. 

Can you please help in this ? It is quite high priority.

Thank You,

Naveen 

Jira Admin

6 answers

I have the same issue

Hi @ngowda

Is this the new issue view or the classic issue view?

Ste

Hi Ste,

Its the new issue view. 

It looks like Atlassian fixed this issue. I'm now able to see 'Original Estimate' field on the screen.

Thank you.

HELP! This is missing for us too and causing huge disruptions. Please escalate as blocker.

Hi, I have the sema issue, any help with this?

I now have the reverse issue: I cannot hide the "original estimate" field (even though "Time Tracking" is hidden in field configuration menu...)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

How to create Jira issus from Excel file?

When to use CSV importer When managing your processes in Jira, there are many occasions where you need to create a lot of tasks. Creating them one by one will cost you a lot of time and effort and i...

4,308 views 22 31
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you