Organize Game Project and devops in multiple environments

Diego Galan March 31, 2023

I need to organize the flow for our games, from dev to live. We work in regulated markets and we have to get certifications on each place we want to go live for each game. also, we have 5 different server where the games can go or not, in each server many platforms that are integrated uses those games and have thier own QA for each game. How can i organize all that workflow in jira? We have DEV, QA, CERTIFICATION, PROD1 PROD2 PROD3 PROD4. Environments and we have to take care not only about the games, but also about the Customers platforms integrations and configurations that need setup in each environment. Going through a stage of regulatory certification as well. So, 

-Games (ours or third party) (has our QA, CERT, 3rd party QA, Live but for a a specific 3rd party platform integrated with us) (we build engine and web client), if its a third party Studio we do only the engine.

-Integrations of 3rd party platforms (this is a one time project and after that is only  propagate in different env, I would say that after the integration is done then Games come into them following all process)

-Environments ( dev - qa - cert , then splits into 4 production)

-Regulatory certifications. (of games, and platform)

-Production operation (issues associated with day to day operations associated with environment or specific 3rd party platforms)

-Even mapping all of that is kind of hard. (I would like suggestion for that too)

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events