One particlar project tickets is not showing in the board where multiple project ticket are displaye

Shakthi priyah September 21, 2022

Hi Team ,

I have created a new board and filled a filter query involving all the projects. Once I saved it and check the board all the tickets are displayed according to the query except the ticket from one project. Also in the filter page it shows the correct set of results but in the board view the "CONWEB" project results are not showing up.

Even I tried adding a quick filter for that particular project but still the ticket from that project is not displaying in the board.

Please provide a solutionimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2022

Hello @Shakthi priyah 

Welcome to the community.

Since this is a Kanban board, also look at the Board Settings > General > Kanban board Sub-filter. This is automatically set up for Kanban boards to filter out issues based on Fix Version. 

Additionally, are the missing issues supposed to display in the right-most column? If so, look at the Hide Complete Issues setting to see if that is the culprit.

Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 9.17.17 AM.png

0 votes
Shakthi priyah September 22, 2022

Hi @Mark Segall @Trudy Claspill  My issue is resolved I removed the subfilter and that particular project also started to display in my board. Thanks a lot

0 votes
Mark Segall
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2022

Hi @Shakthi priyah and welcome to the community!

Can you take a look at the board configuration >> Columns?  It may be that the one project has a different workflow and not all statuses are mapped to a column.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events