OnDemand - remove options from Business Impact field

Peter Lowe
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 22, 2013

We are testing out Jira OnDemand with the Service Desk. How can I remove some of the options from the Business Impact field?

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2013
Peter Lowe
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 22, 2013

It's not a custom field, it's part of the standard "Fault" template when reporting an issue.

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2013

If so, it has to be mapped to a custom field or a system field in the back end. Can you check the mappings in the template?

Peter Lowe
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 22, 2013

Forgive my ignorance here, but how do I check the mappings in the template?

And, if I need to map it to a custom field, how can I do that?

Feel free to point me in the direction of something I should read about this. I thought it would be as simple as removing or disabling the current options listed for that field.

Rising Star
Rising Star
October 22, 2013

Can you check this? I will look at the "Edit Form" here.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/SERVICEDESK/Customer+Portal#CustomerPortal-SettingupanewCustomerPortal

I do not have SD up and running and so not 100% sure.

Peter Lowe
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 22, 2013

Unfortunately that page doesn't help. Thanks though.

Suggest an answer