On a kanban board, how do you remove tickets that are in done?

armadillo1985 March 13, 2020

It seems like a dumb question, but what if I don't want to see the tickets that are done, especially if it's been a few week already. This is a next-gen agility board. 

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2020

Hello @armadillo1985 

I saw this below from a different post. Putting them in the done column, with a resolution set, should remove the issues from your board within 14 days.

Issues are removed from the board after 14 days without any update. The last column is the one that adds a resolution to a ticket, so that's the column the ticket must be.

Thanks @ed !

A Zhu
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 15, 2020

I only see this as an option in the regular kanban board. Is it possible to edit this on a next-gen board? (The url is https://XX.atlassian.net/jira/software/projects/XX/boards/XX instead of the old RapidBoard)

edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2020

Hello @A Zhu 

edit what exactly?

Vard
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 28, 2021

Very helpful, thanks a lot!

Like edwin vasquez likes this
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 28, 2021

Glad it helped @Vard !

0 votes
Answer accepted
Geoff Robles March 13, 2020

In your board config on the general tab, there is a setting to "Hide completed issues older than" with a drop down. It should automatically hide issues after the threshold is hit. The options are 1 week, 2 weeks, 4 weeks and show all.

Thank you @Geoff Robles ! This is really helpful!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events