Old sprints are populating the sprint field on issues and I don't know how to delete them

Corey Freeland November 7, 2019

When I create a ticket and start to enter information into the Sprint field. The current and future sprints populate but other sprints that are associated with a different projects also populate.

Since I became an admin on to this project after it started I am not sure where to find these other sprints to delete them. "Sprint Sprint 1" was created as a test sprint somewhere, but I cannot find it in the backlog of any of my projects/boards. I believe it was a sprint that was created for a project that I deleted. 

Is there a way to search for sprints across projects so I can find the origin and delete it?

As a note: We had also created a Next Gen Scrum project, tried it for a while, then deleted it. 

Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 1.37.43 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Aleksandr Zuevich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2019

Hi @Corey Freeland ,

I suppose you can invoke next URL: https://your-domain.atlassian.net/rest/greenhopper/1.0/sprint/picker?query=sprint%201&maxResults=10

You'll get the result like 

{
"suggestions": [
{
"name": "SCRUM Sprint 1",
"id": 1,
"stateKey": "FUTURE",
"boardName": "SCRUM board",
"date": ""
}
],
"allMatches": []