Office 365 Set up for JIRA Software Cloud

Krista Dyer March 29, 2023

Hello, 

I am looking for information on how to set up Office 365 to our JIRA software and we are cloud based. I am seeing a lot of server but no cloud details. 

Appreciate the help. 

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Maksym Yokha
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 31, 2023

Hi @Krista Dyer!

There's Jira Cloud for Outlook, Jira Cloud for Excel, Jira for Teams, and many more apps built by the Atlassian team.

The full list of Atlassian integrations with other products can be found at integrations.atlassian.com.

2 votes
Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 31, 2023

Hi there @Krista Dyer ,

I work for yasoon, the company developing Microsoft 365 for Jira - an integration to connect Outlook email, meetings, calendar, Microsoft Teams, and To Do with Jira. It is available for Jira Cloud. If you need direct assistance on how to connect Microsoft 365 to Jira - you can book a demo for the integration right here: Book a demo.

We could discuss your use case and tell you about the available and upcoming features of the app. It is free for up to 10 users.

Have a great day!
Britta

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2023

What are you trying to set up here?

Krista Dyer March 29, 2023

I want to connect Office 365 to our JIRA cloud instance. 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2023

What does "connect" mean?  It tells us nothing beyond "I want them to talk to each other"

Krista Dyer March 30, 2023

I am looking for a how to on how to connect Office 365 to our JIRA instance. I do want them to talk to eachother. I can only find information in community on server. But we are cloud based. The only other thing I have found is 1 app on the marketplace to accomplish this. 

I would appreciate any assistance on articles or direction. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events