Number of days remaining in active sprint board is not correct

Ratna Bikram Adhikari December 1, 2019

Hi,

We are working on 2 weeks of Sprint and our standard working days are (
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday). We started our Sprint on 1st of December and the remaining days left(Active Sprint Board) should be 9 as of 2nd of December, but it is showing 7 days.

Am I missing something?

Thanks

3 answers

2 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2019

Hi @Ratna Bikram Adhikari

That sounds correct as the number of days in the sprint takes into account full days - so...

• There are seven full days until the last day of the sprint (you're partially through the eighth now)
  • The last day is classed as "zero" days left rather than one, as it is the day the sprint ends.

Ste

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2019

You mind sharing your Board Working Days and Non-Working Days Setting screenshot ?

Ratna Bikram Adhikari December 1, 2019

Here you go (attachment).Screen Shot 2019-12-02 at 13.23.37.png

Like # people like this
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2019

Yup - thanks.

Your settings are correct.

And as we count , 7days is the right number . Stephen has explained it comprehensively.

0 votes
rbhusal
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 28, 2022

And also noticed some user have incorrect dates.

• Go to the Backlogs
  • Click on 3 dots on right hand side 
  • Click on Edit Sprints
  •  Check for the dates 

On our case we had user set a year old time.

Good Luck, 

Suggest an answer