Notification about upcomming changes

Joris April 6, 2023

Hi,

I have been searching, but couldn't find it. Can I somewhere select the option to recieve something like email notifications about upcomming product changes?
Last week we have been confronted with a Jira changes which impacted our users and we didn't  know about that change was about to be released. Besides the fact that we aren't happy with the change, we wish we where informed upfront.

Thanks in advance!

Kr,
Joris

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Bryan Trummer - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2023

Hello @Joris

Please take a look at the following link which is how to review all upcoming changes made by Atlassian past and upcoming along with how to receive notifications concerning these. Please note you will need to be a site admin I believe to review the release notes.

https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/keep-up-with-atlassian-changes-to-products/

Get notified about updates to a release note

You can choose to receive an email if the status or release timeframe change.

To watch a release note:

1. Go to admin.atlassian.com. Select your organization if you have more than one.

2. Select Products > Product updates.

3. Select the release note card from the product updates list.

4. Turn on the watch this release note toggle. If you want to stop getting notified about a release note, turn off the watch this release note toggle.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events