Not seeing a ticket on board after Cloning and Moving to Another Project

Chief Monkey May 16, 2023

I have cloned and then moved a ticket to another board with almost identical configuration but I cannot see the cloned ticket - I can search for it on the general search, but it is not found when I search for it using the board search. 

4 answers

1 vote
Laura Campbell _Seibert Media_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2023

Hi, have you checked if the board on the second project filters issues based on status? 

1 vote
Flavien Gache
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 16, 2023

I think you should check your boards JQL query. It is possible that your board is not correctly configured to display cloned issue (or the other project).
Also it is possible that you don't have adequate permissions for the second project ?

Please give me the screenshots of both boards query please so that I can help you some more :)

0 votes
Client Service Excellence October 18, 2023

Sorry - I have a related question. A customer has raised a ticket that was closed due to inactivity. I have cloned the ticket on the customers behalf. Will the customer be able to see the cloned ticket?

0 votes
Chief Monkey May 18, 2023

Hey guys! Thank you for your help. I actually found what I was doing wrong! I am posting it hoping that it might help someone else too! 

The cloned tickets were in the backlog but had not been moved to the board, so I could find them ... but not see them in the board. Simple solution really!!!

Thank you anyway!! Maybe should have had more coffee to be more awake!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events