Not receiving any email notification from JIRA

Saurav Kumar May 9, 2023

I am not receiving any email notification from JIRA. For example- for any issues where I am being tagged or if any JIRA item is being assigned to me or in any other cases.

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2023

Hello @Saurav Kumar 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

Have you checked your Personal Settings to confirm that you have not turned off all the options related to receiving email?

Screen Shot 2023-05-09 at 8.27.36 AM.png

Have you worked with your Jira administrator to confirm that Jira is configured in a way that it is trying to send you emails for actions like being mentioned?

Have you confirmed that the emails are not being sent to your email client Junk Mail folder?

If you have confirmed all those things, it is possible that your email address has been blacklisted by Atlassian. Your Jira Administrator can open a support case with Atlassian to check for that and get it resolved.

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Saurav Kumar May 9, 2023

My Personal Settings are fine. Also I am unable to raise it to JIRA administrators or contact them.Capture.PNG

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 10, 2023

Can you not contact your Jira administrators directly through email? If you don't know who they are, try contacting your Project Administrators, your technical support team, or the person who informed you that you were granted access to Jira.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events