Not all Moved items are not in the backlog.

Joseph April 25, 2023

I recently moved 200 tickets from one project to another, and only a few items are showing in the backlog (see below).  However, when I try and adjust columns, they are showing that there are 65 issues. I cannot get the issues to show up in the backlog.SCR-20230425-elwp.png 

SCR-20230425-emmb.png

2 answers

1 vote
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2023

Hello @Joseph 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

Based on the screen image you provided you are working with a Team Managed project. You can confirm that by looking at the bottom of the navigation panel on the left where it will say the project is either team-managed or company-managed.

The issue count you see in the board's column configuration represents all issues that are in that status in the project. However when you are viewing the board itself the issues displayed are affected by the Group By option in the upper right corner and by any Filters that you have activated.

Screen Shot 2023-04-25 at 7.52.23 AM.png

How are those set when you are viewing your board?

Another thing to note is the Type of the issues. On a Team Managed Kanban board Epic type issues will not display as cards on the board. You can see Epics in the Epic Panel of the Backlog screen, if you activate the Backlog screen under Project Settings > Features.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2023

Hello @Joseph 

Did my reply above help you resolve your issue, or do you still have questions?

1 vote
Himanshi
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 25, 2023

Hello @Joseph , 

Welcome to Community!

My suggestion would to narrow the problem , I hope this is company managed project ,you can start with checking the filter query that board is using , Try using the same query in advanced search and check the result.

You may get the refer of the issue. 

If Issue persists then other configuration of the board need to checked .

Hope this would give you some insights on drill down the problem. 

Have a great day !

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events