Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Not able to find the option: Process all issues produced by this trigger in bulk

Hi,

I am trying to set an automation rule which will mail a set of issues. 

But, while doing so, I am not able to find the option Process all issues produced by this trigger in bulk.

This in turn is leading to multiple emails. I am looking for one mail with consolidated list of issues.

Attaching a screenshot of the same. Kindly help.

Also, I prefer automation rule over filter subscription as I have to add some customized messages. Could you please suggest any way by which this bulk trigger can work as currently, I couldn't see the option.

MAIL_trigger.JPG

2 answers

Hi @nagisha_vasudev 

The option you note is for the Server version of Jira, not for Cloud.  You are using Cloud, correct?

If so, the equivalent feature for Cloud automation is Lookup Issues.  For your use case, you would set up a scheduled rule without JQL, and then use Lookup Issues with JQL to process the issues as a batch.

Unfortunately, Lookup Issues does not support all of the fields, as does the Server batch processing feature.  There is a suggestion to improve that here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-75018

Best regards,
Bill

Thanks Bill, this really helped :)

I am able to see the list of issues in the same mail!!

I am glad to learn that helped you.  Please consider marking this question as answered.  That will help others in the community find solutions to similar problems faster.  Thanks!

__Bill

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

⏰ Day in the life of a Jira Admin!

Hello Community! We thoroughly enjoyed this just-for-fun conversation in the Jira Admin Group about what it's like to be a Jira Admin. For #JiraJuly, our talented designers created these graphics t...

304 views 2 15
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you