Not able to export roadmap as image

Ivo Gielen March 20, 2020

Hi,

I have some troubles te export the roadmap as a image.
After selecting 'export' the tool keep loading, but not generate a image.
Is this a know issue? Or is there a solution?

Thanks!

5 answers

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 27, 2020

Hello everyone,

The bug has been resolved.

Please, test exporting the roadmap again and let us know if you face any issue.

Regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Matt Goult May 20, 2020

I'm also having the exact same issue today. Using Chrome on a Mac. 

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 15, 2020

Hello everyone,

First, I would like to thank you all for sharing the details and tests you made on your site.

I was able to replicate the issue on my test site and this is very specific because it works normally on another computer and if another person accesses my site it works as well. Also, if I access another site from Chrome or Safari, I can export normally.

We are working on a fix for the bug and in the next few weeks, we will have an update. 

Thank you all for your patience and I hope you have a great weekend.

Regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Cameron Falconer May 10, 2020

Hi,

I am also unable to export the roadmap image in my Jira next-gen project. Contrary to the comments above, the export works as expected on Safari but NOT on Chrome. More detail below...

• What browser are you using?

macOS 10.15.3 (19D76) - Chrome Version 81.0.4044.122 (Official Build) (64-bit)

• Have you tested using another one?

Yes - working OK on Safari Version 13.0.5 (15608.5.11)

• Is it happening to all users?

Not tested.

• Is it happening on all projects?

Only this project has roadmap items.

• Please, open the developer tools on your browser to check if it shows any other error that may help us identify the root cause.

No errors appearing in the console when executing the export.

Greenshot 2020-05-10 16.56.11.png

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
March 23, 2020

Hello Ivo,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Just for a better understanding of the issue, I would like to make some questions:

• What browser are you using?
  • Have you tested using another one?
  • Is it happening to all users?
  • Is it happening on all projects?
  • Please, open the developer tools on your browser to check if it shows any other error that may help us identify the root cause.

With this information, we will be able to test here to check if it's a new bug.

Regards,
Angélica

eren March 26, 2020

Working on Chrome but not SAFARI on Mac  - It's def a bug. 

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
March 27, 2020

Thank you for the information @eren

There was a bug and it was closed recently, so I reopened to let them know that it was not fixed.

- Next-gen roadmap export image on Safari fails to generate image 

Andres Mora Estevez May 6, 2020

Hi Angelica, in chrome after selecting 'export' the tool keep loading, but not generate a image. it happening to 2 users (at least) in all projects. Help me please!

Regards,

Andrés

Screenshot_1.png

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
May 7, 2020

Hello Andres,

Thank you for the details.

We are working on this bug and I'll share some tests we made. 

I'm facing this issue on my test site and I can't export the roadmap using Safari and Chrome. On Firefox it works normally.

The weird thing is that, if someone else accesses my instance, they can export the roadmap using any browser.

Also, I tested on another site and I can export the roadmap with no issues on Chrome or Safari.

I also tested accessing the affected site using Chrome on my personal laptop and my mobile and it works. 

With that said, we still need more time to investigate, because as we could see, the problem happens on specific sites on specific machines.

Please, as a workaround, use Firefox or check if a teammate can export the roadmap for you.

If there are any other tests you made, please share it with us.

Regards,
Angélica

Andres Mora Estevez May 7, 2020

Hi Angelica, thanks for the information.

Other user in my organization did the test. You couldn't export in Chrome, but you could in Edge. The problem continue... (we use Edge).

Regards,

Andrés

Suggest an answer