No OpenID connect option

jeremy.chalfant August 17, 2020

per https://confluence.atlassian.com/enterprise/openid-connect-for-atlassian-data-center-applications-987142159.html I am trying to setup an AWS ALB and Okta SSO integration.

In Jira -> System -> SSO 2.0 there is no OpenID Connect option in the drop down as described above.  Am I missing something?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
jeremy.chalfant August 20, 2020

needed data center on prem version

徐吉 July 26, 2022

How can I check it?

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 25, 2020

Hi Jeremy,

Looking over this question, you've marked your own answer accepted so I just want to double-check that things are sorted out for you. It sounds like you were using the Jira Server (non-Data Center) docker image. Is that right? If so, yes - switching to Data Center would be necessary.

A quick way to do this since it sounds like you were in AWS anyway would be to use our Jira Data Center QuickStart. If you're stuck or need more information about some aspect of installing Jira, I'm happy to help!

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

0 votes
Jira Guru
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2020

Hi @jeremy.chalfant 

The link is for the server data center and i dont see any mentioning of its usage for jira cloud. 

jeremy.chalfant August 18, 2020

I am using the jira-core docker container published by Atlassian.  I am a bit new to Jira and Atlassian products, so I am not sure what that means.  I am assuming it means it is the core of the data center products, but I can obviously be mistaken.

Are there any docker containers that would support this feature?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events