Next-Gen fields not displaying on the workflow's rules dropdown menu.

Maria Kourousi December 8, 2020

Hi there, 

I am trying to add a new rule on a next gen project that will check the due date field; if this is not blank, a transition to a different status will take place.

However, I cannot find the "due date" field in the "add rule" dropdown, despite the fact that this field exists in the create issue screen. 

Why is this happening ? 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 11, 2020

Hi Maria - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I am experiencing the same thing. It's probably best just to ask Support.

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Maria Kourousi December 14, 2020

Hi John, thank you for letting me know. I raised a ticket with the support team once they get back to me with a solution, I will post their answer to this thread. 

Like John Funk likes this
0 votes
Maria Kourousi December 15, 2020

Screenshot 2020-12-15 at 17.46.47.pngHi John, the solution provided by the support team did not resolve the issue I raised, so I tried the above. 

Maria Kourousi December 15, 2020

Screenshot 2020-12-15 at 17.48.46.pngI am including their response, in case my workaround does not resolve your query! 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2020

So is this now working for you? 

Maria Kourousi December 16, 2020

Yep, the rule I implemented works fine. 

Like John Funk likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders