Newly-created "Review" lane not showing up in board

Douglas LIU July 29, 2021

Hello everyone,

Just migrated my project from "team-managed software" to "company-managed software". Got "Review" lane created in the old project, but it's not showing up in the new project. After creating "Review" column in the new projects, I encountered the following error message (See attached screenshot).

• This column will not show on the board without a status

Status.PNG

So how do I solve this? Has anyone encountered this before?

Thanks in advance for all you time and help!

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Douglas LIU July 30, 2021

Thanks folks! I found my answer from the following link. Hope this would help someone else in the future.

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/use-the-simplified-workflow/

2 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 29, 2021

Hi @Douglas LIU -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I see in your image you created a column and there is no status mapped to it yet.  Please try to drag that Review status into it and see how that helps.

Best regards,
Bill

Aron Gombas _Midori_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 30, 2021

And it's a column, not a lane ("lane" and "swimlane" has a very different meaning in the context of boards).

Like Douglas LIU likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events