New jira ticket view is so slow it hurts

Tony Richardson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 28, 2019

What has happened? When I launch a  jira problem report to edit, it can 30-60s to load. Then entering a comment is dire. Sometimes the first character I enter will take > 60s to echo. If I type ahead then the lag can be 90s or more, Its unusable. If I switch to old view then its a bit slow but not like this. Tried with Chrome and Edge, both the same

2 answers

0 votes
Tony Richardson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 30, 2019

Hi, thanks for answering. Other users in our team have experienced similar. Atlassian support replied that they are working in the issue and have identified a problem

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2019

Is this a recent degradation? I haven’t experienced this myself but as cloud updates are rolled out incrementally for individual instances maybe you are on a recent version that has an issue. I would most certainly contact Atlassian Support.

Suggest an answer