New Field with description "This is the issue's initial status upon creation" on issue create screen

Ben September 19, 2022

Hi,

I have created a backup of my cloud instance.
Then I created a new (!) instance and used that backup.
Now I have this (new) field in ALL projects in the "create Screen":

Bildschirmfoto 2022-09-19 um 10.34.36.png

Where does this field come from? How can I get rid of it?

Kind regards,

Ben

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 19, 2022

Hi @Ben 

You are correct in that feature which is causing you to see the status dropdown - this is a fairly recent feature.

Unfortunately I don't believe it is possible to remove this feature, as per this feature request. I would suggest voting for this issue as it looks like there are a fair number of people who are wanting the same change to be made. It does say on the ticket:

"This feature can be disabled at site level. Please contact Support if you wish to have it disabled."

So this may be your best option for now until the linked feature has been implemented

l_seplecan January 20, 2023

Hi Ben,

If Callum said you have the possibility to disable this feature more if it enters in conflict with an automation rule that puts issues in different statuses when created.

So, for disabling go to -> Settings -> System -> Edit Settings (top right side button) -> scroll to the "Option" section and turn OFF the check option for the Status button. 

= The option won't appear on your screens.

Regards,

Liviu

Like Ben likes this
1 vote
Ben September 19, 2022

I think my question is related to this new feature:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-69559

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM