Need the name of the Jira field used for WorklogDate

Amara Welling July 16, 2019

Hi, I'm trying to run a report to show all Jira issues from the previous month with time logged to them. My query looks like this: 

project = "Test" AND timespent > 0 AND worklogDate > startOfMonth(-1) AND worklogdate <= endOfMonth(-1) 

which correctly pulls the Jira issues. In my report, I want to see the Date when the time was logged for each entry. What is the Jira field that shows this date? All kinds of Date fields are available but nothing that indicates this particular value. Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Vishal Kochhar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 23, 2021

Hi,

Can you suggest how to get work log data so that I can get work log date ?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2021

Where are you trying to "get" work log data?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2019

There is no "field" for this (in the sense of issue "field"), you have to look at the worklog attributes.  Most Jira reports only give you issue fields.  You'll need to find or write a report that fetches the work log data as well as the issue fields.

Amara Welling July 21, 2019

Thanks!

Suggest an answer