Need JQL to allow a filter to dsiplay changes only between 20 and 30 minutes of being actioned

Mark Woodward March 20, 2019

I am trying to create a filter that will pick up only issues that are due to be actioned between 20 minutes from now and 10 minutes from now.

There is a date/time field defined that will have been populated with the actioning time (Planned Run Time) and I need the report to pick up only issues that are between 20 and 10 minutes prior to this time

I can get the first part to work

"Planned Run Time" >= -20m

But I thought adding the following would work and it doesn't

AND "Planned Run Time" <= -10m

So my full JQL was "Planned Run Time" >= -20m AND "Planned Run Time" <= -10m 

I cant use specific date/times in the JQL as I want to use these filters for subscription notification reporting (so subscribed users get an email with issues that are due to be actioned between 20 and 10 minutes time from the present)

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2019

Hello,

You choose issues which already expired, If you want to choose issues, which are going to expire after 10 to 20 mins then your JQL query should be like this:

"Planned Run Time" >= 10m AND "Planned Run Time" <= 20m 

Suggest an answer