My issues do not appear in my Kanban board

Manjit
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 1, 2018

Cloud - I have a filter with all my tasks and sub-tasks.  I want to be able to view these on the Kanban board.  I have created the board and selected the filter but I get an empty board.

What do I need to change and where to be able to see this board full of my issues?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 1, 2018

Go to the board config and check what it says in the main "general" section where the filter appears.

There are two filters, the first is the board filter which selects the issues for display.  Check this in the "issue navigator" - does it return the issues you expect?

The second filter is basically the "closed" filter.  This one deselects items from your board when they have been released.  It will usually be something that looks at the Fix Version field.  Check your issues are not being de-selected by that (for example, if they all have a fix version, they will be de-selected)

Finally, check your column definition in the columns tab.  Do you have any unmapped status?  If a status is not mapped to a column, issues with that status will not show on the board.

0 votes
Manjit
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 1, 2018

Thanks

Suggest an answer