Moving all issues from Smart Sheet to Jira Cloud

Anthony E September 12, 2022

Any ideas on how or the process to move issues from smart sheets to jira cloud.

Just looking around for any ideas or documentation on how to proceed with this sort of Task.

2 answers

0 votes
Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 20, 2022

Hi @Anthony E and @APKs LAB

the one thing I can think of immediately is to use Jira's CSV import; if there's a way to create the expected format from Smartsheet (perhaps with a little bit of manual data manipulation), you should be able to get your data over easily. Also, as the migration towards Jira is a fairly common task, I'm sure you can assistance from one of the many Atlassian partners; perhaps see if there's one in your area and reach out; I'm sure they'll be happy to help.

Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 20, 2022

... and just to put this out there: My team is working on an Atlassian Marketplace app named JXL for Jira, which may make the transition from Smartsheet significantly easier for you, once you have your data transferred.

JXL is a full-fledged spreadsheet/table view for your issues that allows viewing, inline-editing, sorting and filtering by all your issue fields. With advanced features such as issue hierarchies, issue grouping, sum-ups, and conditional formatting, many of our customers use it successfully to bring Smartsheet-like capabilities into Jira.

This is how it looks in action:

bulk-assign.gif

(You may already know that you can trial any Marketplace app for free for 1 months, and depending on the app and your team's size, an app may be free forever.)

Any questions just let me know!

Hope this helps,

Best,

Hannes

0 votes
APKs LAB
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 12, 2022

Any there goods ideas and issues for the smart sheets and this app jira cloud we are looking good this short task

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events