Missing settings on the board

Darius
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 18, 2022

Hello,

We've started using JIRA with a new client, and in this version, there are no settings for the Sprint board, such custom view of the tile where I could configure what fields of the task are visible on the board.

Any idea why and if I can activate it somehow? We've got the Jira Software Cloud version in a Standard subscription.

My ultimate goal is to see how long a task spent in current status on the board view.

Cheers!

D

1 answer

0 votes
Marta Woźniak-Semeniuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2022

Hi Darius,

my first quest is that you have setup a next-gen aka team-managed project. In those projects you can't choose what fields will be visible on the card on the board.

Please check the project type on the project list and if it is next-gen make sure you chose the next-gen aka team-managed project for a reason as it has it's advantages it also lacks lot of things you do in the company-managed projects :) 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events