Missing projects

Zia
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 16, 2019

Hello, 

I was on a trial account because I am practising. Once my trial account expired, I could no longer find my three other sample projects I created to practise. I could see the other projects using my regular "user" account, but I cannot see them when I am logged on as an "admin". 

Any assistance is appreciated. 

Thanks. 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ismael Jimoh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2019

Hi @Zia 

with regards the problem you described, may I ask if you are on the same server?

If yes, then can you check the project permission page by going to Amin > Project page to ensure you have the necessary browse permission?

Zia
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 17, 2019

Hello @Ismael Jimoh  thank you for the quick response. 

I managed to find my projects. I was on the server, but I don't know what happened that i was unable to see them, or I may have been on a different page. 

To resolve this, I clicked on the Top right corner on my Profile in the Admin page, then on JiRA software -> My site (was there). 

Thanks again. 

Zia

Suggest an answer