Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Missing issues in List of team-managed project

Hi there.

My users complain about seeing less issues in the list of a team-managed project than in the Board view (all filters off).

Is I understood both are based on the same data so how could there be a difference?

e.g. On the board i see in column "Provision" 6 items but in the List i see only 2 items when filtering by status = "Provision"

Is this a known issue or is terhe a hidden setting i can edit?

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey Community Leader Jun 20, 2022

It's hard to say for sure without seeing the board and the list. Is it possible that you could provide a couple of screenshots? Ultimately this is simply a filtering issue one way or the other. It's simply a matter of finding out where that filter difference lies between the two views. Another interesting thing to try would be to go to the Advanced issue search window and enter status= provision

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

Upcoming changes to epic fields in company-managed projects

👋 Hi there Jira Community! A few months ago we shared with you plans around renaming epics in your company-managed projects. As part of these changes, we highlighted upcoming changes to epics on...

14,121 views 34 44
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you