Manage add runs

jimthartnett August 12, 2019

I need a way to manage banner-ads and pop-up scheduling so I can ensure they do not overlap each other, Any thoughts?

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 14, 2019

Hi jimthartnett,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Just for further clarification of the issue, can you please give us more details about these banner ads and pop-ups? Is it the messages that show on Jira or is it related to an add-on?
If possible, send us a screenshot of the issue.

Regards,
Angélica

jimthartnett August 14, 2019

Sure. I work with Walkme and handle my company's in-product digital adoption. So I run pop-up type messages and also use icons that act like banner ads. My problem is that I've grown it to the point where I am being inundated with requests and some overlap the same location. I am looking for a way to combine these tasks in my Sprint with a traffic calendar, so I can have it all in one place. Does that make sense? I am looking for a suggested add-on to help me.

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 19, 2019

Hi Jim, can you please clarify what is the traffic calendar? If you have some screenshot it will help us better understand in order to find some add-on or workaround.

Suggest an answer