Loading dependencies into Advanced Roadmaps plans

Michael Whitson January 26, 2021

Hi all, 

I am somewhat new to advanced roadmaps and have been considering various approaches to best satisfy our use case:  We have about 30 agile teams; several of these teams are regularly a dependency checkpoint for product launches, however only a small number of issues within their backlog are relevant to the larger plan. 

I am looking for tips on the best approach to bring in these dependencies.  My current launch has a couple of tickets on 5 different team backlogs. I want to bring in the relevant set (not everything) and would like info about scheduling (which sprint the dependencies are prioritized in) so was considering bringing in the boards for these teams - however, I am somewhat concerned that for our larger initiatives I could run into the plan issue limits (5k) with this approach. 

So what approach makes the most sense for this use case?  Bonus points for the approach which will allow for the least overhead with these dependent teams backlogs growing (and in most cases, new issues are not relevant to the plan - but could be).  

Thank you!

0 answers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events