List view in a JIRA Software Project

Sheldon Lee Wen April 1, 2022

Hello,

In a JIRA business project there is a list view that allows you to edit issues in that list, like person assigned, start and end date, priority, etc. w/o having to open that issue. (see below)

Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 4.19.14 PM.png

Is there a way to get the same functionality/view in a JIRA software scrum project? 

Thanks.

2 answers

1 vote
Mor Avraham August 4, 2022
0 votes
Hannes Obweger - JXL for Jira
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 1, 2022

Hi @Sheldon Lee Wen

the List View is specific to Jira Work Management, and I'm not personally aware of any plans of bringing it to Jira Software.

However, if you are open to solutions from the Atlassian Marketplace, you may like JXL for Jira.

JXL is a full-fledged spreadsheet/table view for your issues that allows viewing and inline-editing (individually or in bulk, via copy/paste) all your issue fields, including all the fields you mentioned. It integrates into the project sidebar and works with all project types (JSW, JSM, JWM, team managed and company managed).

This is how it looks in action:

status-change.gif

(It's worth noting that JXL can do much more than that - from inline issue creation, to quick sorting and filtering, to support for issue hierarchies, groupings, and sum ups. More info at https://jxl.app. Disclaimer: I work on JXL :))

Hope this helps,

Hannes

Sheldon Lee Wen April 1, 2022

Looks like exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks!

Suggest an answer