Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Linking multiple projects based on a submitted intake form

Hello, 

I am trying to link together 3 separate business units, Sales, Production, and Deployments using both JIRA and Confluence. 

My goal was to have an intake form be submitted to initiate an order from our sales team once an order is received, which will trigger a new production task for the production project, and notify deployment team to create a new project to track the new order thru installation. 

I was using Raley Intake forms to do this, but am looking for other options. I'd like to have an option for users to submit this information in JIRA or via Confluence. 

Would an issue collector work best for this? Or another plug-in app? 

1 answer

Hi 

We can suggest to look at ConfiForms - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211860/confiforms-data-forms-workflows?hosting=cloud&tab=overview The plugin/app we develop and support

The app is for Confluence and allows you to create forms that could do many things in addition to just an "intake"

Could set up a form to create multiple issues on submit, or send custom notifications.

And a lot more. These post submit actions could be conditional - based on data entered by your users.

There is also a lot of possibilities on how to present your collected data. 

Alex

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Software

👋 Looking for 15-20 volunteers to test Atlassian training content

Hi everyone! Are you interested in beta testing Atlassian University’s newest (unreleased!) training course? We’re looking for 15-20 volunteers to test our newest training course, Basic reporting...

578 views 21 25
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you