Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Limpar responsável ao mudar de coluna no Jira

Boa noite!

Atualmente o Jira atribui automaticamente o usuário quando um card é movido de coluna, gostaria de saber se é possível limpar o usuário atual ao mover?

Obrigado.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @rafaelthomaz 

If a user is automatically assigned when an issue transitions to a new status, something is doing that; it is probably an automation rule or workflow action.  Please check for use of those and remove the one(s) you want, or change them to clear the assignee instead.

Best regards,

Bill

Olá Bill!

Obrigado pelo retorno, a alteração de responsável para o usuário que esta movendo o card já estava nas configurações padrões do Jira.

O que eu gostaria é de ter uma solução para deixar sem nenhum responsável ao mover, não sei uma forma de fazer isto.

That is interesting, and I am not familiar with that default setting for a project.

What type of project is it: team-managed (next-gen) or company-managed (classic)?

Would you please check to see if you have any automation rules set up?  You may find them from the board by selecting the lightning bolt icon > manage automation rules. If you see no rules there, it is a workflow rule which is doing the assignment.

Like rafaelthomaz likes this

Acredito que o projeto seja clássico.

Procurei nas automações e não encontrei nada neste sentido, e também procurei nas configurações de fluxo de trabalho. Você sabe me informar qual caminho devo seguir para encontrar esta configuração dentro de um fluxo?

Obrigado!

When looking at a workflow, you may select one of the lines connecting the status values you are interested in updating.  That should show if there is a rule on the workflow, which you may then edit or delete.  I believe for classic projects you will need to publish the workflow after that.

Please look here for more details on managing workflows:

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/edit-an-issue-workflow/

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/manage-issue-workflows/

Like rafaelthomaz likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

JSM June ask me anything (AMA)

Hello Community members! We’re wrapping up the end of JSM June with an Ask Me Anything (AMA) with the Jira Service Management product team. This is your chance to ask all your ITSM questions to o...

150 views 9 10
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you